Sunday, June 30, 2013

Color Show Nail Lacquer Polka Dots Collection


For summer 2013, Maybelline released two new nail lacquer collections: Polka Dots and Holographic. These babies have just landed in store. Today's post will focus on the Polka Dots collection.

Photo credits: www.maybelline.ca


I have been a fan of the Color Show nail lacquers since day 1. I have so many shades (my favorite is without a doubt Orange Fix). So, when I spotted these at the drugstore, I just had to pick them up! A line of jelly nail polishes containing a mixture of multi-sized rounded matte black and white particles floating in a bright pigment. Yes, please! The line includes 5 shades:







Here is my favorite of the bunch on my nails (Instagram picture...which reminds me...do you all follow me on Instagram too?) - this one is called Drops of Jade #55. Can't get enough of it. My second favorite is Clearly Spotted worn over an opaque white nail polish. Such an easy way to rock the Black & White trend without going overboard!



The only negative point for me...removal! What a pain it is (see pic below)...but the prettiness of these nail polishes makes it worth all the hard work believe me!

   


Overall, I am loving these new additions to the Color Show line. They are quirky and a fun way to rock the the glitter “sandwich” look in one easy step! ;)

Have you picked up any yet? Do you have other similar nail polishes? 

The Maybelline Polka Dots nail lacquers are available at drugstores and mass retailers nation wide this month and retail for $3.99 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment