After a brainstorming session, here is my list of 2014 resolutions:
- Get more beauty sleep! I am a night owl, have always been (was very handy when my kids were younger and not sleeping through the night, or when I was in college/uni...Nowadays? Not working as well). So, this year I will TRY to get at least 6-7 hours of sleep a night on week days. Reasonable, yes? Plus, getting my beauty sleep will help with resolution #2, which is...
- Take better care of my skin! And to achieve this, I now have this baby to give my skin the royal treatment. Thanks Mary Kay Canada! I simply love my new Skinvigorate Cleansing Brush! Who knew that I would have to deal with breakouts and wrinkles at once...gotta love being a woman!
- Wear red lips more often. My favourite red? Diva by MAC. This one has been in my stash for years now. Everytime I run out, I repurchase. This is my 5th tube.
- Concentrate on the positive. I have two teenagers, which means there is always drama in my house...or, as I like to say, "never a dull moment"! Add to that the daily load that life brings your way... I am not quite sure how...maybe a daily gratitude journal? Loving this one I found on etsy!
Or maybe I will use the blog and share on the weekly the good things that happen during the week. We shall see...how should I go about it? Would you like to get a glimpse of my crazy life each week?
- Finally, DARE more...makeup/style wise, but also in general when it comes to life. Get out of my comfort zone...after all that is where all the fun is at apparently. ;O)
Have you taken any new year resolutions? If so, what are they?