Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Annabelle SmudgePaint Look

Confession: SmudgePaint addict. Proof: I did another smokey eye today...get this...to clean the house! Addict as I said. Don't judge. My mother always said, better sleep with clean underwear, you never know what might happen (she says fire...or did she mean fire fighters? Confused...) to pull you out of bed in the middle of the night. Well, my version is ''better be prepared to drop everything to go party!''. So there. That's my excuse.

Confession: Je suis une accro des SmudgePaints. Preuve: J'ai fait un autre ''smokey'' aujourd'hui...et oui...pour faire mon ménage! Accro je vous dit. Ne me jugez pas. Ma mère a toujours dit ''Bien mieux de dormir avec des sous-vêtements propres, on ne sait jamais ce qui peut nous sortir du lit en plein milieu de la nuit (elle dit un feu...ou peut-être qu'elle parlait des pompiers? Confuse...). Oui bon, ma version à moi est: ''Tu devrais toujours être prête à tout laisser tomber sans préavis pour aller faire le party!''. Alors voilà...c'est mon excuse.


My inspiration/Mon inspiration:
Nathalie Portman (cover of/couverture de V magazine Winter/Hiver 2009-2010)



My daytime look inspired from the picture. / Mon look de jour adapté de la photo ;)




Close-Up/Gros Plan:






 Products used/ Produits utilisés:




The gold sparkles on the lid come from the darkest shade of the Annabelle e/s trio Haute Chocolate (my favorite from the line. A MUST HAVE!).
Les brillants dorés sur la paupière mobile proviennent de la teinte la plus foncée de ce trio Annabelle appelé Haute Chocolate (Mon favori de la ligne! Vraiment un MUST!)



Face/Visage:
Marcelle Hydra-C Perfect Fusion Make-Up/Fond de teint Fusion Parfaite
MUFE 5 Camouflage Cream Palette #2
MAC Mineral Skinfinish Natural Medium
Annabelle Zebra Bronzing Powder/Poudre Bronzante
Annabelle Mineral Blush/Fard à Joues Minéral teinte/shade Au Naturel

Eyes/Yeux:
KvD High Voltage eye primer shade/teinte Skin
Annabelle SmudgePaint shade/teinte Tar (black/Noir)
Annabelle Haute Chocolate e/s trio - trio d'ombres à paupières (teinte la plus foncée/darkest shade)
MAC Woodwinked (along lower lash line/sous cils inférieurs)
Annabelle Whipped e/s - ombre à paupières Whipped
Annabelle Smoothliner Noir/Black
Annabelle Le Big Show mascara (Noir/Black)

Lips/Lèvres:
Annabelle VolumeLip plumping gloss shade/teinte Gloss Repulpant Sweet Tweet



Ok, now I want to go out dancing. With that said, expect a lot more LOTDs using my beloved SmudgePaints. I am in love. Have a great night!
Bon, maintenant j'ai le goût d'aller danser! Attendez vous à d'autres LdJ avec les SmudgePaints d'Annabelle. Je suis en amour. Bonne soirée!


3 comments:

  1. Love the look!!!! So...I'm sitting here with bright red lipstick on...in my pajamas. Addicts indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock! Smoky eyes are good for any occasions, right? The SmudgePaint addict club haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hottie! And there's never a good reason NOT to wear a smoky eye.

    I love those Annabelle trios, too. Haute Chocolate and Rosewood are my faves :)

    ReplyDelete