Friday, May 7, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


I received this award from the beautiful Froggistyle73 to do 7 facts about me.  Angel posts gorgeous looks of the day! But, the reason why I love this lady so much is that she's a mom, like I am. First and foremost. And takes great pride at being a mother. Go follow her blog, not only will you get to see her amazing eyeshadow work but you will also get to know a wonderful person! ;) Thank you sweetie for tagging me!

J'ai reçu cette mention de la très jolie Froggistyle73 pour poster 7 énoncés qui me caractérisent. Angel partage de merveilleux ''looks'' de maquillage sur son blog. Mais la raison pour laquelle j'adore tellement cette accroc du maquillage c'est parce que, tout comme moi, c'est une maman. Et ce, avant-tout! Elle en est extrêmement fière également. Allez jeter un coup d'oeil sur son blog, non seulement vous y trouverez tout pleins de looks de maquillage, mais vous allez aussi petit à petit apprendre à connaître une personne formidable! :) Merci ma belle pour la tag!

1-I am a Biological Anthropology Graduate Student...30 pages away from getting my Masters. I went to the
   Smithsonian Institution in Washington to gather my data for my dissertation.
   Je suis à 30 pages près d'obtenir ma maîtrise en anthropologie biologique. Je suis allée à Washington au
   Smithsonian Institution pour aller receuillir mes données pour mon mémoire.

2-I have been with hubby for 14 years now, married 10 this coming June.
    Mon mari et moi sommes ensemble depuis 14 ans, mariés 10 ans en Juin cette année.

3-I started getting into makeup more in 1996 when I was in college...My first MAC purchases happened in
   '96.
   J'ai commençé à m'intéresser au maquillage davantage en 1996 quand j'étais au cégep...mes premiers  
   achats chez MAC remontent à cette année là aussi.

4- I can't tell a story to save my life.
    Je ne suis pas douée pour raconter des histoires!

5- I have 3 tattoos (one of them represents my daughters).
    J'ai 3 tattouages (dont un qui représente mes filles).

6- I won the Gold at the Montreal Games in Gymnastics (floor) in 1984 lol
    J'ai gagner la médaille d'Or au sol aux Jeux de Montréal en gymnastique artistique en 1984 lol

7- Two of my girls have the same birthday...not planned. It just happened that way (no induction).
     Deux de mes cocottes ont la même date de fête...pas prévu comme ça...c'est la vie qui l'a voulu (je n'ai pas été provoquée).


ETA- I am a ditz lol (sleep-deprived after my night up with Alyssa)
         Je suis dans la lune aujourd'hui lol (manque de sommeil je crois après ma nuit blanche avec Alyssa)

I Nominate/Je Nomine:

Sparkled_Beauty
Trucco905 
Makemeover_Ande
Melformakeup 
TheBeautChick3
GabyFauchon
MsNaz
KatStanford
Shayla

4 comments:

  1. You are telling a story about yourself, it's just not in regular form :-) Congrats for 14 years, not many people could make it that long, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I guess so :) Thank you! It's wasn't a bump-free ride but we made it until this point!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your facts! How long did you do gymnastics? I was asked once to train but my parents decided it wasn't a good idea.I was quite young and they felt it was too much pressure.

    I also love that 2 of your children share the same birthday. Thank you for sharing a little bit about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Loved reading this post and getting to know you a little more! Congrats on all of your wonderful accomplishment, your beautiful family being the biggest and most important! :) Thank for the award hun!

    ReplyDelete