Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine


Maybelline recently came out with a new range of insanely pigmented lip glosses - the Color Sensational High Shine.


I was a little bit weary about testing them out (let's be honest, we are among friends after all). I have tried many Color Sensational lipsticks and I am not a fan of the formula. The only shade I will grab for (out of the 6 I own) is Born With It. But, I have to say, these are truly a ''beauty find of the month'' for me.







-wax free formula
-non-sticky (love!)
-The shine effect makes your lips appear fuller.
-Comfortable to wear, they don't dry out your lips
-No need to apply lipstick underneath, they are pigmented enough to wear on their own (great for busy moms!).
-Sleek packaging with a great doe foot applicator. The slant in the tip makes all the difference ladies!






Gleaming Grenadine, Iced Chocolate, Raspberry Reflections
Iced Chocolate has become my go-to "throw it on and forget it" shade when I am short on time. It's perfect to go with a smokey eye too.

The Color Sensational High Shine glosses are available in 12 different shades and retail for $9.99 CAD each.You can find them in drugstores and mass retail stores.

Have you tried the Color Sensational High Shine glosses? What do you think of the formula?



For more information, check out maybelline.ca

How Stunning is Captivating Coral?!

1 comment: