Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Michael Kors and Aldo Boots/ Mes Bottes Michael Kors et Aldo



"Something 'bout boots and boys
They bring me so much joy
I gotta say it, I wear 'em both so pretty as I walk in the city
Watch out, boots and boys" 
Ke$ha


Je me suis levée en chantant cette chanson là...oui Ke$ha a raison à bien y penser ''Les bottes...ça me rend heureuse...les mecs aussi...la plupart du temps!'' ;)

I woke up this morning singing that song...yes Ke$ha is right now that I think about it "Boots...they do make me happy...boys too...well most of the time!" ;)

J'adore les bottes...et les sacs à mains aussi....chaussures et sacs vont ensemble non? :/ Ok je m'éloigne du sujet encore une fois! Bref, j'avais parlé sur Twitter que je vous montrerais mes bottes MK bientôt...je me suis donc activée!

I LOVE boots...and handbags too...well shoes and bags go hand in hand no? :/ Ok, I am getting sidetracked again! As I was saying, I was talking on Twitter the other day about showing you my Michael Kors boots soon...so I got off my booty and did that.

Tant que j'avais les....pieds dans les bottes (et non la main à la pâte hi hi)... j'ai décidé de vous montrer une autre de mes paires favorites! Pour ce qui est chaussures mode à prix raisonnable, j'adore ALDO. Je suis toujours certaine de trouver quelque chose à mes goûts là-bas.

So as I had my...feet in boots...hi hi...I decided to show you more than just the MK boots. When it comes to finding stylish boots at a reasonable price, I love ALDO. I am always sure to find something there to please my fancy. 

Les Bottes Michael Kors je les ai dénichées chez Browns lors d'une vente enligne. Alors jetez un coup d'oeil à leur site internet de temps en temps...ça vaut souvent le détour!

The MK boots I found at Browns shoes when they were having a sale at some point. So take a look at their site from time to time, sometimes it's really worth it!




Je n'ai plus la boîte pour vous donner le style...désolée. Mais elles sont tellement comfo! Ce sont des bottes-souliers. Vous ne passerez pas l'hiver dans celles-là c'est certain! Surtout pas ici au Québec avec les froids terribles que nous avons durant l'hiver. Mais pour l'automne c'est parfait!

I don't have the box anymore to give you the style #...so sorry. But they are so comfy! These are shoe-boots. You will not be able to spend the winter in these for sure...definetely not warm enough for our crazy cold Quebec winters. But for fall these are perfect!

Un des looks que j'aime bien est la botte haute blanche. Alors quand j'ai vu celles-ci chez Aldo l'hiver dernier, je savais qu'elles finiraient dans ma garde-robe!

One of my favorite looks is a tall white boot. So when I saw these at Aldo last winter, I knew they would soon find their way to my closet!



Celles-là sont des bottes d'hiver. Elles ont des fermetures éclairs des deux côtés pour les enfiler aisément. Je les adore! Sur le devant elles sont laçées. Et elles sont assez chaudes que mes orteils restent bien au chaud même à -30 C! :)
These ones are winter boots. They have zippers on both sides, which makes them so easy to put on. I love them to pieces! On the front they are laced up. They are warm enough to keep your toes toasty even when it's -30C outside! :)



Allez-donc visiter ces sites régulièrement. Ils offrent tous deux des périodes d'envoi gratuit et des ventes saisonnières du tonnerre! :)
So go visit these sites on a regular basis. They both offer free shipping from time to time and crazy sales every season. :)

ALDO
Browns shoes 

Êtes-vous une botte junkie?  Are you a Boot-aholic?

No comments:

Post a Comment